Want to improve your credit score? Here are some ideas!
Here are 5 great tips from Federalreserve.gov that you can use to help improve your credit score:
1. Get copies of your credit report every 12 months – make sure ALL information is correct.
2. Pay your bills on time.
3. Understand how your credit score is determined.
Your credit score is usually based on the answers to the following questions:
– Do you pay your bills on time?
– What is your outstanding debt?
– How long is your credit history?
– Have you applied for new credit recently?
– How many and what types of credit accounts do you have?
4. Learn the legal steps to take to improve your credit report.
5. Beware of credit-repair scams.